Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello Everyone

Well for those of you that already know me this introduction is rather unnessesary. But then again if you know me I know that you don't REALLY know me. But anyway, I'm Jason Kaplan, but you can call me Kaplan (thats what everypne seems to call me these days) , Jkap, or just plain Jason-don't call me buccarroo and we'll be just fine. I'm currently based out of San Diego, in the People's Republic of Kalifornia in the United States of Amerika on planet Earth, in the milky way of the 3rd dimension, but that was probably too much information for you.

In any event I am known to many of my aquantances as the guy that has an opinion about everything- often a rather pessimistic one at that and you all knew that was what you though about me anyway! In such I posted this blog to not only feed my never ending desire to moan but also to talk about my love for all things period- the time period of 1900-1950 to be exact. And not only am I a historical reenactor of such a time, but I also dress that way, ie in public, quite often.

Yes I do love fashion--- old fashion to be exact, and no I'm not at all gay, in fact you could say that I'm as straight as a rail, board, whatever. Just not a skateboard- I'm not THAT type of person.

And so essentially I am blogging this blog because I not only have quite a bit to say, but I also an an unemployed student that has alot of time on his hands.

Cheerio for now,
Mr. Jkap

No comments:

Post a Comment